The 3rd Annual DMA Challenge TaeKwon-Do Tournament takes place Friday, November 1st & Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 in Calgary. This event will feature Black Belt & Colour Belt Patterns and Sparring as well as our ever-popular Kinder Kickers’ event for our youngest competitors.
Friday, November 1st:
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Set-Up
- 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm: Red & Black Belt Patterns
Saturday, November 2nd:
- 8:00 am: Doors Open
- 8:45 am: All competitors to the Competition Floor
- 9:00 am: Opening Ceremony
- 9:30 am: Black Belt Meeting
- 10:00 am: Kinder Kickers Event
- 10:00 am – 6 pm: All remaining Patterns & Sparring
- Regular Registration (through October 14th): $65 – Patterns and/or Sparring
- Late Registration (October 15th to 30th): $85 – Patterns and/or Sparring
- Kinder Kickers Regular Entry (through October 14th): $30
- Kinder Kickers Late Entry (October 15th to 30th): $50
- Spectators: Free
Genesis Centre: 7555 Falconridge Blvd. NE, Calgary
DMA Student Tournament Registration
Tournament entries must be submitted by Wednesday, October 30th at midnight. Please note the late registration fee applicable to all registrations at this time. Please complete the online registration form below; payment will be taken by EFT from the account on file.
Competitors from other clubs must submit their hard-copy registration form to their own instructor, who will ensure their’ club’s entries are forwarded to Destiny Martial Arts.